17 June 2012

Tor Snyder and Ravish Momin at Lucy Moses School





Tor Snyder, collaborating once again with the brilliant and innovative percussionist Ravish Momin.

Lucy Moses School – Faculty recital
Monday June 18th 7 – 8 pm
Ann Goodman Recital Hall
129 West 67th Street
(Btwn Broadway and Amsterdam. Next to Apple store)

 In the past, I've held back but- I swear- I'm going to be an open book for this one. Between the antiphony, compound rhythms, state of the art technology, other-worldly soundscapes and all the blood, sweat and emotion that I have invested in years of guitar exploration, I’m reaching deeper than I ever have before.  This is a personal milestone and will be filmed and recorded.   I would love your support.  Please join Ravish and I if you can or, at least, send me some good vibes so I can tap into that positive energy and invest it back in the universe..

Free and open to the public..
Reception to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment